The Vertiv™ Avocent® ACS 800 Serial Console system delivers secure in-band and out-of-band visibility and control for IT equipment even in the event of a network outage. The system acts as a secure gateway and single point of entry with monitoring and management capabilities for connected devices. ACS 800 systems are designed for smaller branch/edge locations and can integrate external sensors and other external devices, such as a USB camera, door actuator and lighting controller. The system is suited to a range of applications, from banks, retail and manufacturing facilities to educational institutions and other traditional and non-traditional edge locations.
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Avocent ACS 800 4-Port compact Serial Console Server with Analog Modem and external AC power adapter provides secure remote management of in-band and out-of-band networks
- AUTOMATED PROVISIONING: Offers fast, automated configuration with zero touch provisioning; compliant with data center access and security policies; powerful Dual-core ARM, 16GB DDR3L RAM, and 16GB Flash allows exceptional performance
- 4 USB 2.0 PORTS: Support external devices, IoT products and IT equipment; Features digital input / output & sensor ports; Connect temperature, humidity, differential pressure, leak, and door pin sensors
- NETWORKING MANAGEMENT: Dual 1 gigabit Ethernet port for network connectivity and failover and secure in band management for daily networking management
- POWER DEVICE MANAGEMENT: Expanded support for Rack PDUs from Vertiv, ServerTech, APC, Raritan and Eaton along with Vertiv GXT4 UPS systems
Showing - Of Reviews