NetShelter SX 42U 600mm Wide Perforated Curved Door White
Rack system components that can be added to existing racks if requirements change.
- Promotes Proper Airflow - Helps to maintain proper rack temperatures within the enclosure by promoting top to bottom airflow movement.
- Lockable Doors - All NetShelter Enclosures include key lockable front doors to prevent unwanted access.
- The perforation pattern provides 844 square inches of open area on the front door, exceeding requirements set forth by major server manufacturers. Although this ventilation pattern provides adequate cooling for most configurations, air-moving accessories such as the Schneider Electric Air Distribution Unit and Air Removal Unit are also available to support higher heat density applications.
- Door ventilation exceeds 830 in2 (5355 cm2) - Adequate ventilation is required for proper operation of today's servers.
- NetShelter Enclosures include fully perforated front and rear doors to provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment.
Showing - Of Reviews