Safely integrate, transport, and deploy up to 2000 lb. (909 kg) of IT equipment.
Today's converged and hyper-converged infrastructures and off-premise data centers require fully populated IT cabinets to be safely shipped to customer or colocation sites for fast, low-risk deployment. The loss of or damage to even a single rack can run up to a million dollars or more.
NetShelter SX from APC by Schneider Electric simplifies "rack and stack" and protects IT equipment for lower costs, reduced risk, and fast deployment.
Safely load, transport, unload, and deploy a cabinet with up to 2000 lb. (909 kg) of IT equipment installed. NetShelter SX absorbs impact and vibration to protect IT equipment and ensure it arrives safely to the site. Once it's there, simply place and connect the cabinet and it's ready to go-without any installation, setup, or downtime.
- Tested to International Safety Transit Association (ISTA) 3E shipping standards
- Certified to UL 2416 standard (Outline of Investigation for Information Technology & Communication Equipment Cabinet, Enclosures and Racks, Information Technology Equipment)
- Designed to California Office of Statewide Health Planning & Development (OSHPD) structural seismic compliance requirements
- Safe for shipping most servers and equipment
- Meets Cisco requirements for in-rack shipment of Cisco UCS servers
- OEM for Dell cabinets
Easy installation, integration, and configuration
Shock packaging features complete outer wrap and protective inserts with reusable locking clips to shield gear from dust and debris, conceal internal contents, and allow for integrator branding. It removes easily for complete access to the cabinet and, once the cabinet has been populated, re-assembles fast for shipping.
Complete rack stability and cabinet maneuverability
A proven frame design, heavy-gauge mounting rails, and heavy-duty casters provide 3000 lb./1364 kg static load (via leveling feet), 2250 lb./1020 kg dynamic load, and 2000 lb. (909 kg) shipping load ratings while offering a smoother rolling profile for ample maneuverability at the delivery site. During transportation and shipping, the pallet brackets secure the rack to the pallet, removing the weight from and protecting the casters.
A multi-layer pallet supports and evenly distributes the cabinet load to absorb impact and vibration during integration and transit. The robust equipment fastening system includes 24 additional fasteners to support the load, even under high vibration, during transportation and shipping.
Integrated electrical grounding
The cabinet roof, side panels, and front and rear doors are grounded to the frame of the enclosure. Eight additional electrical grounding inserts are located on the frame for external grounding.
Compatible with industry-leading products
Combine with other Schneider Electric rack accessory products to create a complete rack system, and integrate with InfraStruxure for complete infrastructure support with power, cooling, and thermal containment. Also vendor-neutral mounting guarantees compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19" equipment.
Convenience features for easy access
All NetShelter SX cabinets come with enclosure adjustment tools and hardware. Other features enable easy access, including easily removable cable access roof, cable access openings with pre-installed brushes, quick release doors, equipment mounting rails integrated with patch cabling systems, and more.
Warranty and Equipment Protection Policy
5-year repair or replace.
- Safely integrate, transport, and deploy up to 2000 lb. (909 kg) of IT equipment.
- Cabinet comes with a shock absorbing pallet, unloading ramp, and impact-resistant shell.
- Engineered, tested, and approved for secure shipment of fully converged systems.
- Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19" equipment.
Showing - Of Reviews