Aruba Instant On 1930 switches are advanced, smart-managed, fixed configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses and SMBs looking for high performance networking that is easy-to-deploy and affordable. They're made to handle today's bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to enhance performance. This model supports 52 active ports -- 48x 10/100/1000 copper Ethernet RJ45 ports and four 1-Gigabit / 10-Gigabit SFP+ style uplink slots.
Using either the Instant On mobile app or its cloud-based web portal, you can quickly set up, monitor and manage the 1930 switch series from anywhere at any time. Also available is a comprehensive local web interface. Built-in security features protect your network from unauthorized access by allowing you to segment traffic and define access to each area of the network. Advanced features include VLANs, 802.1X radius-based network login, three levels of Spanning Tree protocol, and Layer 3 static routing, among others. And all of this is included in the price of the hardware - there are no hidden subscription or licensing fees. All are backed by Aruba's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- High performance yet affordable Gigabit switches built for small businesses and SMBs, with simple-to-use cloud management at no added cost.
- This model: 48 x 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports plus four (4) dedicated 1G / 10G SFP+ slots for fiber uplinks or additional ports. (SFP and SFP+ transceivers separately sold)
- Shares common app and cloud-based administration with Instant On Wi-Fi Access Points, for Wi-Fi optimized networking.
- The series offers a complete portfolio of switch model choices. Choose from seven models -- 10-port, 28-port, 52-port models without and with Class 4 PoE+ Power over Ethernet.
- Guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access with switch features such as IEEE 802.1X and VLANs
- Use a mobile app to easily setup, monitor and manage your network
- Limited Lifetime Support provides 24X7 phone support for the first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support is included for the life of the product.
Showing - Of Reviews