ASUS BR1100C is designed with one thing in mind: to keep on going however tough the environment gets. Built to military-grade standards, its packed with clever protective features, including an all-around rubber bumper, spill-resistant keyboard and ultratough I/O ports. BR1100C also supports up to WiFi 6 for fast connectivity and has AI-powered noise-canceling technology for high-quality remote learning and conferencing. Theres battery life to handle more than a full days learning, and a modular design makes it easy to service, BR1100C is ready for anything!
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB eMMC storage; 1x3.5mm Combo Audio Jack, 1x HDMI, 1X RJ45 LAN jack, 1x DC-in, 1x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1x USB 3.2 Gent 1 Type-A, and 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C and expansion slot including 1x M.2 PCIe 3.0x4
- The HD screen has a durable 180-degree hinge that can be used to lay the screen flat for easy collaboration.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life to last the full school day and lightweight at 2.78 lb.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) connectivity with Bluetooth 5.0, Kensington lock, and TPM 2.0.
- 11.6 inch HD (1366 x 768) anti-glare screen for an immersive viewing experience and a noise-reduction and HD camera with privacy shutter.
- Windows 10 Pro
- Powered by Intel? Celeron? N4500 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz, 2 cores) for fast and snappy performance.
- Built for K-12 Education, with a rugged body, US military-grade durability, a tamper-resistant/spill-resistant keyboard, rubber-lined edges, and corners to reduce the impact of knocks and bumps to protect critical internal components for the classroom indoors and outdoors.
Showing - Of Reviews