AMD B550 (Ryzen AM4) micro ATX motherboard with dual M.2, PCIe 4.0, 1 Gb Ethernet, HDMI/D-Sub/DVI, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, and Aura Sync RGB headers support
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, and Fan Xpert 2+
- Ultrafast connectivity: Dual M.2, PCIe 4.0, 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
- Aura Sync RGB: Onboard addressable Gen 2 header for RGB LED strips, easily synced with Aura Sync-capable hardware
ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime B550 series motherboards provide daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is an integrated IT monitoring and management software designed to deploy faster, simplify IT operations and improve productivity with comprehensive control and user-friendly functions. ASUS Control Center Express is compatible with over 100 ASUS motherboards to provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business needs.
Optimize IT endpoint management
Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely
Automate IT maintenance
Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility
Securely manage all of endpoints
Securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime B550 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work - maximizing your productivity.
Cool to the Core
Prime B550 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
VRM Heatsink and Thermal Pads
A VRM heatsink with underneath thermal pad improves heat transfer from the MOSFETs and chokes for better cooling performance.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime B550 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
PCIe 4.0 M.2 (up to 64 Gbps)
Achieve speed with onboard M.2
PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slot supports up to 22110 and provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to PCIe 4.0 storage device to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform.
- Compatible Ryzen 3 processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the Micro ATX desktop motherboard
Showing - Of Reviews