Intel® Z590 (LGA 1200) ATX motherboard with PCIe® 4.0, three M.2 slots, 11 DrMOS power stages, HDMI®, DisplayPort™, SATA 6 Gbps, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 support, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th and 10th gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 10+1 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, 8-pin ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: Large VRM heatsinks, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe® 4.0, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th and 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z590-P provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime Z590 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work, to maximize productivity.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quickly and easily find the option or setting you need.
ASUS User Profile
Port configuration settings between different BIOS versions or share them with friends.
Cool to the Core
Prime Z590 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
An M.2 heatsink takes care of the two M.2 slots, warding off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers. The heatsink is held in place by captive screws and can be moved to other M.2 slot.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime Z590 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. ASUS Z590 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Robust Power Design
Stable power is essential to extract every last bit of performance out of 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Prime Z590-P is geared to cater to the demands of these high-core count CPUs.
Proprietary connector augment the motherboard's link to the PSU with 8-pin connector that pass 12 volts of power directly to the processors. 8-pin connector features solid pins that can handle more current than hollow-pin connector.
- Compatible Intel Core i5 processor provides you with the solid performance to watch videos and play games, while its adaptability makes you more productive
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- HDMI interface enables the user to experience a fantastic sound/video quality at the expense of a single cable
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability
- With 2 USB 2.0 ports, connect devices for a quick data movement
Showing - Of Reviews