ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI)
ROG Strix B550 Gaming series motherboards offer a feature-set usually found in the higher-end ROG Strix X570 Gaming series, including the latest PCIe® 4.0. With robust power delivery and effective cooling, ROG Strix B550 Gaming is well-equipped to handle 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs. Boasting futuristic aesthetics and intuitive ROG software, ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi) gives you a head start on your dream build.
Advance Your Gaming Immersion
ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi) is PCIe® 4.0-ready and provides the latest connectivity options for supersmooth networking and blisteringly fast file transfers. Audio enhancements give you a massive advantage, allowing you to pick up on the subtlest of cues for a completely immersive gaming experience.
ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi) features two M.2 slots, one of which supports the latest PCIe 4.0 standard to provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available via the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform. Both M.2 slots support up to the type 22110 socket and NVM Express® RAID for a performance boost.
ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (Wi-Fi) provides robust power delivery to fuel Ryzen's cores, comprehensive cooling, and support for faster memory - so it has everything you need to load up your build with high-performance components for playing in the big leagues.
- Compatible Ryzen 3 processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Installs memory that reduces processor's idle time and enhances computer's performance
- Enjoy the freedom of Wi-Fi and connect devices faster
- HDMI interface connects the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge Gaming Controllers
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability
- With 2 USB 2.0 ports, transfer several documents without error
Showing - Of Reviews