ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING
ROG Strix B550 Gaming series motherboards offer a feature-set usually found in the higher-end ROG Strix X570 Gaming series, including the latest PCIe® 4.0. With robust power delivery and effective cooling, ROG Strix B550 Gaming is well-equipped to handle 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ CPUs. Boasting futuristic aesthetics and intuitive ROG software, ROG Strix B550-I Gaming is ready to become your next compact gaming build.
Advance Your Gaming Immersion
ROG Strix B550-I Gaming is PCIe® 4.0-ready and provides the latest connectivity options for supersmooth networking and blisteringly fast file transfers. Audio enhancements give you a massive advantage, allowing you to pick up on the subtlest of cues for a completely immersive gaming experience.
ROG Strix B550-I Gaming has two M.2 slots, ROG Strix B550-I Gaming features two M.2 slots, one of which supports the latest PCIe 4.0 standard to provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available via the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform. Both M.2 slots support up to the type 2280 socket and NVM Express® RAID for a performance boost.
ROG Strix B550-I Gaming provides robust power delivery to fuel Ryzen's cores, comprehensive cooling, and support for faster memory - so it has everything you need to load up your build with high-performance components for playing in the big leagues.
- Compatible Ryzen 3 processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Installs memory that reduces processor's idle time and enhances computer's performance
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Wireless support reduces the number of cables required to connect peripherals
- HDMI interface enables the user to experience a fantastic sound/video quality at the expense of a single cable
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Have a perfect symmetry of hardware components needed in the media server or NAS box with Mini ITX form factor
Showing - Of Reviews