The CL6708MW brings additional versatility to ATEN's line of LCD KVM Switches with its native DVI compatibility. Building on ATEN's renowned, space-saving approach to KVM switches - which integrates an LCD panel, full keyboard, and touchpad into a streamlined, 1U housing - the CL6708MW is a highly-scalable LCD KVM switch which features the ability to control up to 64 computers by cascading 8 additional CS1768 8-port KVM switches.
Featuring an integrated 17.3" LED-backlit LCD panel capable of full HD 1080p video - greater clarity than typical analog interfaces - the CL6708MW incorporates the YUV video format for greater compatibility with high-definition signals (e.g. NVR sources). Similarly, the CL6708MW is High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) compatible, making it well-suited for use with content-protected media in corporate, educational, and commercial settings.
To further enhance usability, ATEN's LED illumination light is included to ensure keyboard and touchpad visibility in low-light conditions.
- Integrated KVM with a 17.3" Widescreen DVI Full HD LCD monitor
- Single rail, sliding housing with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in a 1U rack
- Controls eight Single Link DVI computers
- Supports an external console with DVI video port
- Exclusive LED illumination light - designed by ATEN to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to allow visibility in low-light conditions
- KVM port extendable via one-level cascade (up to 8 additional CS1768 8-port KVM switches)
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD)
- Broadcast mode - allows you to send commands from the console to all computers to perform operations simultaneously
- Firmware upgradable
- Supports YUV video format for greater compatibility
Showing - Of Reviews