The VE883R is a fiber-based receiver designed to extend uncompressed 4K signal up to 300 m (using VE883RK1) or 10 km (using VE883RK2) over duplex fiber optic cables. The VE883R meets HDMI Specifications, including 3D, Deep Color (up to 12 bit), and signaling rates (up to 10.2 Gb) to ensure superior video quality. With ATEN's exclusive FarSmooth technology, the VE883R prevents lagging and freezing by matching the output rates to the input rates and ensures the video display is stable, smooth and identical to the source, particularly in long-distance extension applications where uninterrupted video streams are required. The VE883R features an HDMI output, analog audio output, USB2.0, IR, RS-232 control port, and a Gigabit Ethernet port. For point-to-point extension, the VE883R can receive fiber optic cables by inserting SFP+ modules to its optic port.
To avoid bulky cable setup, the VE883R guarantees a simple and fast solution for optimum transmission of Ethernet, IR, HDMI, RS-232, and USB signals up to 10 km simply via a set of duplex optic fiber. The VE883R is also USB transparent, making it compatible with a wide range of USB peripherals.
Engineered to meet the latest trend of lossless 4K and long distance signal extension, VE883R is suitable for where long distance transmission is a must and little interference is allowed, such as in traffic station and modern office buildings.
- Extends HDMI video, stereo audio, IR, RS-232 control, and Ethernet signals over duplex fiber optic cabling
- Applies duplex fiber optic cables to connect the transmitter and the receiver
- Supports ultra long distance transmission up to 10 km*
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K); HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports lossless 4K video up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0)
- FarSmooth - ATEN's exclusive FarSmooth technology prevents lagging and freezing by matching the output rates to the input rates and ensures the video display is stable, smooth and identical to the source, particularly in long-distance extension applications where uninterrupted video streams are required.
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet Channel
- Supports USB 2.0, with a maximal transfer rate of 25MByte/s
- Bi-directional IR signal transmission - IR transmission is processed one direction at a time, ranged from 30 kHz to 56 kHz
- Features RS-232 serial port for connecting peripherals such as touch screens, and barcode scanners
Showing - Of Reviews