Optimized for latency-sensitive applications and mixed-use workloads the EV200 hot-swap solid state drive (SSD) utilizes V-NAND technology to deliver exceptional around the clock performance for growing data center demands. The SATA interface enables storage capacity to expand while utilizing the existing IT infrastructure - achieving the optimum price/performance for converged and virtualized architectures.
For use in data centers supporting enterprises that require 24/7 accessibility to cloud services and applications. Designed for read-intensive application workloads where high performance, reliable throughput, data integrity and data loss protection is at the forefront.
- Built with 3-bit MLC V-NAND Flash technology
- Strong IOPS consistency - low I/O latency and high I/O throughput performance
- Enterprise-grade power-loss protection and power failure protection
- Temperature sensor and monitoring
- Low power consumption
- Enhanced end-to-end data protection
- Innovative flash endurance and data integrity protection via 32-cell vertical NAND architecture
Showing - Of Reviews