Optimized for latency-sensitive applications and mixed-use workloads the EV200 hot-swap solid state drive (SSD) utilizes V-NAND technology to deliver exceptional around the clock performance for growing data center demands. The SATA interface enables storage capacity to expand while utilizing the existing IT infrastructure - achieving the optimum price/performance for converged and virtualized architectures.
For use in data centers supporting enterprises that require 24/7 accessibility to cloud services and applications. Designed for read-intensive application workloads where high performance, reliable throughput, data integrity and data loss protection is at the forefront.
- Is power and energy-efficient to ensure maximum reliability
- Provides fast and dependable access to data and has non-volatile memory
- With a capacity of 960 GB, you have large storage space for all your documents and data
- The high-read speed of 550 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 520 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- 3.5" form factor for your convenience and simplicity of usage
Showing - Of Reviews