- Supports USB-style keyboard and mouse (PC, Mac® or Sun®).
- DDC emulation is enhanced by DC balancing to ensure true colors.
- Cascade up to 256 servers.
- It comes with free WIZARD.NET software.
The ServSwitch CX Uno KVM Switch with IP, 8-Port, enables one local or one remote user to connect to eight servers. This multiplatform KVM switch connects via CATx twisted-pair cable.
The CX Uno with IP also enables you to access servers across any IP network. Access and switch remotely over a private intranet or over the Internet. All you need is a Java-enabled Web browser or VNC client.
Security is tight
You can set up the ServSwitch CX Uno KVM Switch with IP, 8-Port, behind the security of your network firewall, and it also has the security features it needs to be safe on its own. This enterprise-grade KVM switch uses AES128 bit encryption and RSA2048 authentication, ensuring your control system remains secure at all times. You can also configure eight separate users internally with unique access privileges, all of which are stored only within the switch.
Easy connections are standard
Connect user stations and servers via a lightweight and inexpensive CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 UTP cable - no bulky KVM cables needed. UTP cable provides more distance than KVM cable to connect the servers. Use Server Access Modules (SAMs) to provide a keyboard, video, mouse, and speaker connections. Servers may be placed 32 feet (9.8 m) from the switch.
The ServSwitch CX Uno KVM Switch with IP, 8-Port features Ecopulse circuitry. Ecopulse powers down unused circuits when they are not required. Over the life of the switch, this reduction of power saves significant resources.
- Support for 1920x1200 on Local Output (1600x1200 for IP User)
- Extend computers up to 32 feet away using the Server Access Modules and gain access to them from a Local KVM port or through the Network / Internet
- 1 Local or IP user can easily access up to 8 computers that support VGA or DisplayPort Video, with USB or PS/2 Keyboard and mouse
Showing - Of Reviews