- Double-hinged removable covers provide easier access during installation.
- No obstructions. An entire unit can be used for cables routing.
- Available in 1U single-sided and 2U single- and double-sided versions.
- Arrowhead-shaped fingers funnel cables into the base and hold them securely.
- Enable easy cable routing. Insert and remove cables while maintaining retention.
- Rounded end posts maintain proper bend radius and protect cabling as it enters and exits the manager - no tearing and gouging of jackets when quickly routing cable.
- High capacity and extra depth for maximum CAT5e, CAT6, and CAT6a cabling density.
- Cover hinges on the top or bottom and snaps close to protect cabling, or it can be removed.
- Has large passthrough holes for running cable from side to side.
- ""Tool-less"" snap-in design holds manager in place during installation.
- Includes 10-32 and 12-24 screws for mounting.
- Add the steel Horizontal Tie-Down Bar to support and maintain a bend radius for cables on the backside of a rack, behind a patch panel, for example. It can also be used to support runs between the horizontal and vertical managers, or above a patch panel to separate and control patch cables.
- Guaranteed for life!
- Horizontal and vertical units can be used alone or together in a 2 or 4 open post frame rack
- Use to manage and route cables efficiently in EIA standard 19" racks.
- Easy to put together and run cables through.
Showing - Of Reviews