PoE+ and SFP ports for flexibility.
This switch has eight 10/10/1000-Mbps PoE/PoE+ copper ports and four SFP ports for uplinks. This way you can power distant access points, security cameras, and other industrial equipment over the copper Ethernet lines at the far edges of your network where it's impractical to run electrical wires. The SFP fiber uplinks give you almost unlimited fiber distance options, depending on the SFP.
Advanced management features help minimize network downtime by enabling you to remotely diagnose and manage network problems. And you'll eliminate the need to send IT technicians on site-thus lowering costs.
The switch is fully manageable through SNMP, a Web browser, Telnet, or a console port. Control the bandwidth on each port individually and set up Quality of Service (QoS) priority queuing for critical applications.
The switch supports port-based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, MAC-based trunking, IP-multicast IGMP snooping, rapid spanning tree for redundancy. Plus, it has 802.1x port-based authentication for security.
The switch gives you maximum network flexibility: Spanning Tree Protocol (STP/RSTP), Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and a ring protocol. It offers a 20 millisecond or less failover.
Encased in an IP30-rated metal case, this switch withstands extreme temperatures from -40°C to +75°C (-40° F to +167° F). Use it for:
The switch features redundant power inputs and includes DIN-rail and panel-mount kits. The power supplies (MDR-40-48 and SDR-240-48) are sold separately. The switch also includes a serial cable (RJ-45/DB9) for the console connection.
This product is covered by one of more of the following: United States Patent Nos. 7,457,250; 8,902,760; and/or 9,019,838.
- Provides eight 10/100/1000-Mbps PoE+ RJ-45 ports and four multispeed SFP slots
- PoE 802.3af and PoE+ 802.3at compatible
- Offers link loss recovery of <20-msec.
- SFP ports enable Gigabit fiber uplinks over long distances
- Rated for extreme temperatures of -40 to +75° C
- Dual DC power inputs for redundancy
- IP30-rated for shock and vibration protection
- Manage through a Web interface, SNMP, or command-line interface
- Bandwidth rate control, traffic prioritization, and quality of service
Showing - Of Reviews