- Fully compatible with legacy 16550 UARTs.
- Passes all modem signals in RS-232 mode.
- In RS-485 modes, the card's transmitter is enabled in hardware, eliminating software control.
- Use in low-profile PCI Express slots.
- Includes a 36" (91.4 cm) cable that terminates to two DB9 male connectors.
- Card has a 16864 UART providing speeds up to 460.8 kbps
- In RS485 mode up to 31 devices can be attached to each port
- Configure ports a RS485 and capture data from multiple peripherals
- Configure ports as RS422 for long distance device connections
- Configure ports as RS-232 for standard serial COM ports
- Each port can be configured independently for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485.
Showing - Of Reviews