Meets Tough Industry Standards to Ensure Optimum Data Transmission
Complies with the SFF-8431 electrical specification, as well as the optical specification defined by IEEE 802.3ae.
Delivers Low EMI and Consumes Low Power
Because the SFP transmits signals over fiber, the data is not compromised by electromagnetic interference (EMI). The device also consumes very low power.
Transmits Data Fast
The SFP supports data rates from 1.25 to 11.3 Gbps for smooth, fast data transmission.
Works in a Wide Temperature Range
The SFP operates at industrial temperatures ranging from -40 to +185° F (-40 to 85° C).
- Supports data rates from 1.25 to 11.3 Gbps
- Optical interface complies with IEEE 802.3ae standard
- Electrical interface meets SFF-8431 requirements
- Works at industrial operating temperatures of -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85°C)
- Consumes low power
- Stores customer system encryption information in the transceiver
Showing - Of Reviews