Extend a USB 2.0 peripheral beyond the 16 ft (5 m) limitation up to 328 ft (100 m) over CATx. Extend a USB connection beyond the desktop to a peripheral for applications such as indistrial control, KVM extension, Digital Sinage, Remote Desktop USB connections, Security web cameras and access control, Medical device connectivity, USB Web device sharing: printing scanning , storage. The extender can be used in industrial control, factory floor, classroom, or meeting room applications The extender supplies up to 500 mA to the downstream USB device and offers reliable operation with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices.
- Reliably extend USB 1.0 or 2.0 signaling over CATx cable to remote a USB device.
- Works with all USB device types: control, interrupt, bulk, and isochronous at up to 480 Mbps.
- It is ideal for a wide variety of USB devices, from printers, scanners, and hard drives to audio devices, touch screens, Web cams, and more!
- Provides true plug-and-play capabilities, ready to operate right out of the box.
- Works with Windows®, Mac®OS, and Linux® operating systems. No new driver installation is required.
Showing - Of Reviews