The MIC IP starlight 7100i camera is an advanced PTZ surveillance platform for mission-critical applications. With starlight imaging technology and excellent lowlight sensitivity, the camera is the perfect solution for robust and high-quality imaging needs.
The camera's ruggedized design meets customer expectations in demanding environments that exceed the capabilities of conventional IP cameras. Even in installations subject to harsh shock/vibration conditions and/or extreme weather, the camera provides high-quality video images.
The camera is the ideal choice for:
- Transportation: highways, bridges/tunnels, and ports
- Critical infrastructure: power generation/ transmission, refineries/pipelines, and mining
- High-security: government facilities and data centers
- Mission-critical applications involving harsh environments that require high-resolution imaging
- Complex scenes with many details under any lighting condition
- Installations where downtime is undesired because of high service costs
Exceptional low-light performance
The latest sensor technology combined with the sophisticated noise suppression results in an exceptional sensitivity in color. The low-light performance is so good that the camera continues to provide excellent color performance even with a minimum of ambient light.
High dynamic range
The dynamic range of the camera is outstanding and is obvious in real-world performance comparisons. In extended dynamic range mode, the camera uses an electronic shutter to capture four images with different exposure time and reproduce a high-contrast frame. The result is that you can view details in both the bright areas (highlights) and the dark areas (shadows) of a scene at the same time. You can easily distinguish objects and features (for example, faces) with bright backlight.
Ruggedized design for extreme applications
The camera is designed to last in surveillance applications that are beyond the mechanical capabilities of conventional positioning systems. The entire metal body is anodized and has been engineered to withstand high-impact, low-frequency vibration. The camera models comply to IK10 rating for impact resistance and to the IEC 60068 standards applicable to vibration and shock.
The camera has a closed-loop positioning system. The system allows the camera to maintain its position under continuous vibration or after an extreme shock event, even without homing or pre-position calibration.
- Starlight camera technology with excellent low-lightsensitivity (color = 0.0047 lx) and High dynamicrange (120 dB) (to see details in bright and darkareas simultaneously)
- Exceptional strength and ruggedness for anyoutdoor application including traffic monitoring(bridges, tunnels, or highways), perimeterprotection, city surveillance, and mining
- Built-in Camera Trainer to train the camera torecognize user-specified target objects, such asmoving and non-moving objects, to alert operatorsof unusual scene activity
- Edge intelligence with Intelligent Tracking andobject detection even when the camera is moving
- Optional illuminator with multispectrum LEDs thatdistribute IR light uniformly in the field (up to 550 m(1804.50 ft)) to avoid dark spots or an over-illuminated scene
Showing - Of Reviews