The Buffalo TeraStation 3020 series is a Network Attached Storage solution ideal for small businesses that are serious about protecting their valuable business data. No more backing up data to easily-misplaced thumb drives or having to deal with multiple tapes or external hard drives - the TS3020 series lets you take data protection to the next step.
Designed for businesses that are around 25 users, the TS3020 series delivers the same features as other enterprise-level NAS solutions from Buffalo while offering reliability and versatility to help your business grow. The TS3020 family ships with NAS-grade hard drives included, and the 4-bay rackmount and desktop models come in partially-populated options so you can fulfill your storage needs today while giving you the flexibility to expand later as you see fit. The hard drives have been rigorously tested to maintain steady operations in an always-on environment, and remain much more stable and reliable than standard desktop hard drives. Small businesses will especially enjoy the TS3020's features such as the 2.5GbE Ready Port that allow them to achieve the reliability and security typically reserved for enterprise-level organizations.
- Pre-tested NAS-grade hard drives included - with RAID pre-configured, saving you time and money
- Value-focused, Business-ready NAS without breaking the bank
- Integrated Hybrid Cloud Backup / Private Cloud / iSCSI server expansion support
- Includes 2.5GbE Ready Port for increased data transfer speeds without cable instillation
- 3-year warranty with 24/7 North American-based support
- Compatible with Amazon S3, Dropbox, Dropbox Business, Microsoft Azure and OneDrive
- Free Remote Management System: save time & resources by managing multiple devices from a single console
- Qualifies for Buffalo's Data Recovery Service when registered
- TAA compliant - Made in Japan
- 8TB - 4 drives included
Showing - Of Reviews