MODERN LOOKS, CLASSIC TOUCH
The Cooler Master SK620 is the wired version of SK622, taking a modern approach to the classic mechanical keyboard with low profile switches housed in a sleek chassis for a drool-worthy aesthetic. The 60% keyboard layout is outfitted with low profile mechanical RGB switches with upgraded ergonomic keycaps from the previous version for a typing experience that feels as good as the keyboard looks. The keyboard supports both Mac and Windows devices, and you have the ultimate on-the-go keyboard for both work and play.
MODERNLOW PROFILE STYLING...
The SK620 sports a bold new frontier for mechanical keyboards with version 2.0 of our SK600 series keyboards. Reduced travel distance and actuation point result in a keyboard with a slimmer profile for a more modern, sleek aesthetic. Combine that with a bare-minimum 60% format, and you have a high-performance mechanical keyboard in a body you can almost fit in your pocket. Almost. Unless you're a fan of cargo shorts then yea, it'll fit.
...NEW, IMPROVED KEYCAPS FOR CLASSIC TYPING FEEL
We're taking your feedback to heart with the SK620. It features new, improved keycaps and adjustable feet for improved durability and, most importantly, a more intuitive typing experience. Get the same tactile feel of a heavy-duty keyboard in a slimmer, sexier body. Now that's what we call an upgrade.
THINK (SAME SAME, BUT) DIFFERENT
The SK620 takes the classic slim, minimal design of the most popular chiclet keyboard and injects it with the signature Cooler Master mix of flair and functionality. This includes a brushed aluminum top plate for durability and contemporary good looks, while a contoured floating key design gives you an extra dimension of cleaning functionality and signature beauty. The result is a keyboard that looks familiar, but feels unlike any other keyboard you've used before.
SEAMLESS MULTI-PLATFORM SUPPORT
The SK620 is compatible across virtually every modern OS and Windows PC. So whether you're a PC enthusiast or diehard Mac user, however you play or work, we got you covered.
RGBs have never been more elegant than on the SK620, with per-key backlighting that's implemented with understated functionality in mind. Keep the lightshow going with endless customization via software.
NO SOFTWARE REQUIRED
When you're in a groove, the last thing you want to do is Alt+Tab out to adjust your keyboard settings. The SK620 combats that with an innovative On-the-fly System. Easily adjust per-key backlighting, switch lighting modes, and even record macros with just a few keypresses. Get the functionality of software without needing to have the software running in the background - saving you time and precious PC resources.
You don't need it, but we have it. Simple, straightforward, and fool-proof. You'll be able to unleash 16.7 million colors to every key, get further customization of lighting modes, and fine-tune macros.
The SK620 employs rollover technologies that result in the most efficient, accurate anti-ghosting technology yet. N-key rollover ensures that every single keypress is correctly detected, even during your most heated, button-mashiest moments - or your chaotic crunch-time coding situations. Rest easy knowing no matter how fast and furious it gets, your keyboard can handle it.
- Low Profile Mechanical Switches - Reduced travel distance and actuation point with thesame signature durability, feel, and precision.
- Ergonomic Upgrades - New ergonomic keycaps and adjustable feet allow you the comfortabletyping experience you want, your way.
- Portable 60% Layout - Compact layout and design, perfect for on-the-go use with mobile devices and laptops.
- Multiple OS Support - Support MacOS and Windows 8 & above
- Brushed Aluminum Design - Flat brushed aluminum top plate, floating keycaps, and slim, minimalist design built with both functionality and aesthetics in mind.
- RGB Backlighting - Keep the lightshow going with per-key backlighting with endless customization.
- Highly Customizable - Make adjustments to lighting and macros in real-time with a keypress combo, or customize lighting modes, fine-tune macros, or adjust more in-depth settings with the MasterPlus+ Software.
- N Key Rollover - Ensure every press is registered with NKRO technology.
Showing - Of Reviews