Power & Value
The D-Link DGS-1250 Series Smart Managed Switches deliver real value as an Enterprise Access and Small-to-Medium Business (SMB) Access/Aggregation solution. They provide a range of physical interfaces (including a Console Port w/full CLI), multiple management interfaces, 11 Web languages, QoS enablement, and Advanced Layer-2 w/Lite Layer-3 features.
The DGS-1250 Series switches support 24 or 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, with each switch also supporting an additional 4 x 10G SFP+ ports for optical connections using multimode or single-mode SFP transceivers - enabling real network horsepower at a value price.
Easy Maintenance, Less Downtime
The DGS-1250 Series supports Dual Image and Dual Configuration functionality, as well as a Console Port, all of which make it easier to configure, troubleshoot, and make other changes without interfering with network operation. Full Command Line Interface (CLI) functionality enables remote configuration without need for the Internet. And if a network issue ever does occur, the supported Spanning Tree Protocols (STP/RSTP/MSTP) help keep things running without interruptions or downtime.
The DGS-1250 Series supports Auto Voice VLAN and Surveillance Mode, which allow Voice and Video traffic to be automatically identified and handled differently from regular network traffic. Auto Voice VLAN detects Voice over IP (VoIP) traffic and automatically segments it from the rest of the network, increasing security and allowing Quality of Service (QoS) to be applied.
Extensive Management and Advanced Features
The DGS-1250 Series supports IGMP snooping, Port Mirroring, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP). The IEEE 802.3x Flow Control function allows servers to directly connect to the switch for fast, reliable data transfers. The series also supports advanced features such as Static Routing, which allows for communication between different user groups in different VLAN segments in a network.
The DGS-1250 Series supports the D-Link Network Assistant (DNA) utility so I.T. professionals can remotely control their network to the port level. DNA allows them to easily discover multiple D-Link Smart Managed Switches within the same L2 network segment and display them onscreen for instant access.
- 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 4 x 10G SFP+ ports for high speed uplink connections
- Lite L3 Static Routing for increased network efficiency
- Advanced security features such as Access Control List, IMPB, and 802.1X Authentication enhance network security and help protect the network
- Dual Image & Dual Configuration for reduced downtime
- Supports STP/RSTP/MSTP for fault tolerance
- Full CLI for for easy management
- QoS for prioritization of critical network traffic
- 6kV Surge Protection on all Gigabit Ethernet access ports
- Lifetime Warranty includes NBD advance hardware replacement
Showing - Of Reviews