The touchscreen is sealed against dirt, dust and liquids, which simplifies integration into the final enclosure. Projected capacitive (PCAP) units can be sealed into a solution and obtain an IP65 rating on the front side of the unit. With the design and tooling being controlled by Elo, long-lasting product availability can be expected.
The 1590L is available with a choice of industry-leading single-touch or multi-touch technologies. The seamless zero-bezel 15-inch multi-touch display is available with our latest TouchPro™ PCAP two-glass solution (2GS) technology that delivers both a 10-touch tablet-like experience along with two-touch thru-glass functionality-both modes support single or dual latex gloves as well as cloth gloves. Standard bezel, single-touch display options include AccuTouch® five-wire resistive, IntelliTouch® SAW or SecureTouch® anti-vandal SAW.
The Elo open frame touchscreen display delivers the quality and reliability Elo is known for, and is backed by our three-year standard warranty. We design, build and are responsible for the complete solution, with touch integrated from the start. Using our touchscreens combined with our software and drivers, everything is designed to work together and is tested as part of our life-testing processes. All our products go through rigorous reliability testing (over 20 tests) to deliver 50,000 MTBF.
- Projected capacitive (PCAP) two glass solution (2GS) offers pristine optical clarity and touch durability that passes UL-60950 & IK-07 impact testing
- Display Port and VGA video interfaces
- 10-touch TouchPro projected capacitive (PCAP) with two-touch thru-glass capabilities
- Explore a world loaded with potentially vivid entertainment outcomes with the Elo Open-frame LCD Touchscreen Monitor
- LED backlight enhances the display performance to deliver an outstanding color range and contrast ratio
- The 700:1 contrast ratio produces enhanced sharpness and shading accuracy in each picture
- The 250 Nit brightness gives an exceptionally visible display for clear and consistent on-screen pictures
- 5-wire Resistive technology can be activated with virtually any object such as a stylus, gloved hand, pen and your fingers
- HDMI interface allows connectivity to a variety of HD devices including gaming consoles, laptop PCs, Blu-ray players, digital cameras and many others for the ultimate high-definition display
Showing - Of Reviews