Wide-format impact printers built for demanding print environments.
The Epson LQ-2090II Impact Printer offers the durability and productivity needed for critical daily print requirements. These reliable 24-pin, wide-format impact printers boast a long life cycle, a 3-year limited warranty and speeds up to 584 cps. Their up-to-8-million-character ribbon cartridge reduces user interventions as well as cost per page. Engineered for seamless integration into virtually any system, they include Epson ESC/P2® and IBM® PPDS printer languages. Ideal for harsh environments, these workhorses race through cut-sheet, continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick, and feature an intuitive control panel for easy setup and operation.
- Extreme reliability ? long life cycle; durable design with very few moving parts; withstands dust, humidity and extreme temperatures
- Low cost of ownership ? up-to-8-million-character ribbon cartridge2 offers a low cost per page and reduces the frequency of user interventions
- Powerful productivity ? ultra fast, wide-format, 24-pin printer speeds through multipart forms and reports at up to 584 cps1
- Seamless integration with both new and legacy systems ? includes Epson ESC/P2 and IBM PPDS printer languages for greater flexibility
- Advanced paper handling ? simple paper path for remarkable reliability; accommodates cut-sheet paper and continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick
- Easy setup and operation ? user-friendly control panel with intuitive setup and configuration features
- Low power consumption ? ENERGY STAR® V2.0 compliant
- Multiple connectivity options ? Parallel and USB connectivity
- Serial port and Ethernet compatible ? network card supports IPv6 (LQ-2090II NT model only)
Showing - Of Reviews