2-Port Full HD KVM Switch with HDMI Connection and USB
IOGEAR's 2-Port Full HD KVM switch with HDMI and USB connections enables effortless control over 2 HDMI full HD computers using a single USB keyboard, a USB mouse and an HDMI monitor.
This Full HD KVM is HDCP Compliant and supports up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz resolution on a widescreen HDMI display, perfect for those who need to get the job done in the office, at home and at school.
Watch any HDCP certified content
Work and play with 1080p display
Never miss any moment, smooth movement
Easily switch between computers
The 2-Port Full HD KVM Switch is plug-and-play. And all the cables you need are included. The KVM shows which computer you are using with a light on the unit (either PC1 or PC2).
Toggling between two HDMI computers is as easy as clicking the remote port selector button allowing the user to multitask with two computers. Place the 6 ft remote port cable behind your computer set-up so the selector button can be placed on your desk for easy reach.
- One USB keyboard, USB mouse, and HDMI monitor controls two HDMI computers
- Full HD video quality - up to 1920x1200@60Hz
- Plug-n-Play monitor support
- Molded-in cables to simplify setup
- Compact design features two attached KVM (USB and HDMI) cables
- Compatible with PC and MAC operating platforms
- No software drivers required - simply connect the cables to the computers
- Computer selection via 6 ft remote controller cable that can be placed on your desk for easy reach
- Mac keyboard support
- No power adapter required
Showing - Of Reviews