Enhance High-End Multi-Monitor Workstation
Maximize your high-end dual HD workstations by connecting them to the IOGEAR 4-Port 4K Dual View KVMP with HDMI(R) connection. Experience 4K Cinema resolutions along with rich bass and 7.1 surround sound while switching between both computers and sharing two USB 3.0 peripherals with the push of a button.
A Dual Cinema 4K Experience
Join two Cinema 4K HDMI monitors to your premium desktop or laptop to experience superior screen, image, and video quality. The Dual View HD KVMP delivers a Cinema 4K resolution standard of 4096 x 2160 at a frame rate of 60Hz.
Designed for professional film and video production industries, the 4-Port KVMP supports environments requiring cinematic graphics resolution. Superior quality is also ideal for applications in motion graphic design, animation, engineering, architecture, and media design.
Convenient Switching Methods
Switch and access four HDMI computers from the push-button front panel or hotkey combination on your keyboard. Utilize the latest in mouse port-switching functionality to change ports by simply clicking the wheel button on your 3-button USB mouse.
Expand to Utilize Up to Four 4K Monitors
Tackle large projects and double your desktop viewing space by adding a second 4-Port KVMP (GCS1944H). Expand your workstations to accommodate up to four 4K Cinema HDMI enabled monitors.
Additional smart connectivity features turn your workstation into a convenient, easy-to-use powerhouse. The Power on Detection ensures automatic connection to the next powered-on computer. Expand your workstations to accommodate up to four 4K Cinema HDMI monitors. The built-in USB 3.0 ports provide connectivity speeds up to 5Gbps and compatibility with legacy USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.
- Maximize your high-end multi-monitor workstation with superior video resolution
- Share dual Cinema 4K HDMI-enabled monitors (4096 x 2160 @60Hz)
- Operate 4 HDMI computers with 1 keyboard, mouse, and 2 monitors
- Add another GCS1944H to expand up to four 4K monitors
- HDMI 2.0 compliant, HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Allows independent switching of the KVM, USB, and audio devices
- Control/share USB3.0 peripherals between 4 computers; save money on duplicate devices
- Work on computer "A" without interrupting USB peripheral connectivity on computer "B"
- SuperSpeed 5Gbps transfer rate
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, or mouse
Showing - Of Reviews