DC1000B M.2 NVMe SSDBoot Drive for Enterprise Servers
Kingston's Data Center DC1000B is a high-performance M.2 (2280) NVMe PCIe SSD using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 PCIe interface with 64-layer 3D TLC NAND. DC1000B offers data centers a cost-effective boot drive solution with the reassurance they are purchasing an SSD designed for server use. The DC1000B is ideally suited for use in high-volume rack-mount servers as an internal boot drive(s) as well as for use in purpose-built systems where a high-performance M.2 SSD is needed that includes on-board power loss protection (PLP).
M.2 (2280) NVMe PCIe SSD Gen 3.0 x 4, performance
NVMe for server boot workloads
Application optimized capacities (240GB & 480GB) keep costs low
On-board (PLP) Power Loss Protection
Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) with AES-XTS 256bit
Enterprise Data Center NVMe Boot SSD
M.2 NVMe SSDs are evolving within the data center providing efficiencies in booting servers to preserve valuable front-loading drive bays for data storage. Whitebox and Tier 1 Server OEMs are beginning to equip server motherboards with one or sometimes two M.2 sockets for boot purposes. While the M.2 form-factor was originally designed as a client SSD form-factor, its small physical size and high performance make it attractive for server use. Not all SSD are created equal and using a client SSD in a server application may result in poor inconsistent performance.
Boot drives are used primarily for booting an OS, but in many use cases today the boot drive has a secondary purpose; logging application data and/or configured as a high-speed local cache drive. Therefore, the DC1000B was designed with added endurance (0.5 DWPD for 5yrs) to handle the OS workload as well as the extra write workload of caching and data logging. In addition to being designed for long term reliability the DC1000B is designed to deliver enterprise level performance consistency and low latency features typically not found on client SSDs. Available in 240GB and 480GB capacities.
- Is power and energy-efficient to ensure maximum reliability
- Offers larger storage base capacity with maximum efficiency
- With a capacity of 240 GB, you have large storage space for all your documents and data
- The high-read speed of 2200 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 290 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4 interface provides quick data transfer and greater throughput
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- M.2 2280 form factor for added reliability and dependability
Showing - Of Reviews