Gen 3.0 x4 PCIe NVME Storage for Mixed-Use Workloads
Kingston DC1500M U.2 NVMe SSD features high-storage capacity and enhanced enterprise performance. It offers a high-performance Gen 3.0 x4 PCIe NVMe design to deliver latency and IOPS consistency. DC1500M is backed by strict QoS requirements to ensure predictable random IO performance as well as predictable latencies over a wide range of workloads.
The U.2 form factor design (2.5", 15mm) works seamlessly with the latestgeneration servers and storage arrays utilising PCIe and U.2 backplanes. DC1500M is hot pluggable, eliminating the challenges of serviceable PCIe storage.
It boasts enterprise-class features such as end-to-end data path protection, namespace management, power loss protection (PLP) and telemetry monitoring for increased data center reliability. Backed by Kingston's legendary pre- and postsales support and a five-year limited warranty. Capacities range from 960GB to 7.6TB.
The "mixed-use" workload drive makes it ideal for running a wide range of customer applications including:
- High-performance cloud service
- Web hosting caching
- High-resolution media capture and transport
- ERP, CRM, GL, OLAP, OLTP, ERM, BI and EDW workloads
Data Center NVMe Performance - Incredible I/O consistency with sustained speeds of up to 3GB/s and 510K IOPS.
Reduce Application Latencies - Quality of Service (QoS) delivers ultra-low transactional latency for large data sets and various web-based applications.
Enterprise-Class Mixed-Use Storage - An exceptional balance of consistent I/O delivery with high read and write IOPS performance to manage a wide range of transactional workloads.
On-board Power Loss Protection (PLP) - Enterpriseclass protection to reduce the possibility of data loss or corruption on ungraceful power fails.
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 1.92 TB capacity
- The high-read speed of 3300 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- Write speed of 2700 MB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4 interface provides quick data transfer and greater throughput
Showing - Of Reviews