Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Memory | 16GB capacities up to 6000MHz
Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR5 memory brings the latest cutting-edge technology for next-gen gaming platforms. Taking speed, capacity and reliability even further, DDR5 arrives with an arsenal of enhanced features, like on-die ECC (ODECC) for improved stability at extreme speeds, dual 32-bit subchannels for increased efficiency and an on-module power management integrated circuit (PMIC) to provide juice where it's needed most.
Superior speed advancements with double the banks from 16 to 32 and double the burst length from 8 to 16 take DDR5 memory, your gaming experience and your overall system applications to the next level of performance.
Whether you're pushing the limits in your gaming with the most extreme settings, live streaming at 4K+ or pushing large animations and 3D rendering, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 memory is the level-up needed, while seamlessly bridging style and unleashing performance.
Additionally, it utilises Intel® XMP 3.0, a new overclock spec that includes two customisable profiles for speeds and timings.
- Greater performance starting at 4800MHz
- Improved stability for overclocking
- Increased efficiency
- Intel® XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified
- Qualified by the world's leading motherboard manufacturers
- Plug N Play at 4800MHz
- Low-profile heat spreader design
- Allow convenient and fast access to the stored information your computer is actively using for maximum efficiency
- No matter how heavy and numerous the applications that you are using, 6000 MHz memory speed with CL40 latency will run them smoothly
- DIMM 32 GB of memory can produce approx. 10K MIPS and as a result, your system gets more room to run complex apps.
- With DDR5 SDRAM get efficient data transfer rate and enhanced computer's performance
- 2 x 16GB modules for enhanced memory reliability and productivity
- 288-pin for optimal performance and maximum reliability
- CL40 CAS latency for reliable, fast response and improved performance
- Motherboard device support for your ram module for maximum productivity and convenience
- DIMM form factor with 288-pin and 32 GB memory size for enhanced performance and speed to allow maximum usability
Showing - Of Reviews