NVIDIA MFS1S50-H015E Active Optical Splitter Cable InfiniBand HDR 200Gb/s to 2x100Gb/s QSFP56 to 2xQSFP56 LSZH 15m200Gb/s HDR to 2x100Gb/s HDR100 QSFP56 to 2xQSFP56 MMF Active Optical Splitter Cable
NVIDIA Networking MFS1S50-HxxxE is a QSFP56 VCSEL-based (Vertical Cavity Surface-Emitting Laser), cost effective 200Gb/s to 2 x 100Gb/s active optical breakout cable (AOC) designed for use in 200Gb/s InfiniBand HDR (High Data Rate) systems.
The MFS1S50-HxxxE cable is compliant with SFF-8665 for the QSFP56 pluggable solution. It provides connectivity between system units with a 200Gb/s connector on one side and two separate 100Gb/s connectors on the other side, such as a switch and two servers. The cable connects data signals from each of the 4 MMF (Multi Mode Fiber) pairs on the single QSFP56 end to the dual pair of each of the QSFP56 multiport ends. Each QSFP56 end of the cable comprises an EEPROM providing product and status monitoring information, which can be read by the host system.
Rigorous production testing ensures the best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance and durability.
NVIDIA's unique quality active fiber cable solutions provide power-efficient connectivity for data center interconnects. They enable higher port bandwidth, density and configurability at a low cost, and reduced power requirement in the data centers.
- Supports IBTA InfiniBand HDR
- 200Gb/s HDR to 2x100Gb/s HDR100 data rate
- 4x 50Gb/s PAM4 modulation
- Programmable Rx output amplitude and pre-emphasis
- SFF-8665 compliant QSFP56 port
- Single 3.3V power supply
- 4.35W power dissipation (typ., 200G end)
- Bit Error Rate (BER) better than 1E-15
- Up to 30m length
- Hot pluggable
- RoHS compliant
- SFF-8636 compliant I2C management interface
- This network cable provides splendid performance and clear connectivity
- Features fiber optic cable type to better accommodate your precise power supply requirements with maximum charging productivity
- Active feature for better reliability and ensure maximum productivity
- Network Device device supported for better reliance and optimal performance
Showing - Of Reviews