The Orbit 500 is a high performance dash cam capturing clear footage in 1080p, providing evidence in any incident. Equipped with Wi-Fi for instant file sharing, to view, download, and share via APP, so you won't need to hassle with the microSD card. Connect via Wi-Fi to the dash cam to view, download, and share your footage. Includes an additional OBD II power cable for 24 hours of continuous recording to monitor your parked vehicle. Supports up to 32GB of storage so you'll have enough space to capture hours of footage. Includes a free 8GB microSD card so you can instantly start recording your drives with peace in mind.
- Full HD 1080P: Record your drives in clear 1080p High Definition. Provide clear evidence of what happened on the road.
- 120° FOV: With a wider field of vision, you'll be able to capture more lanes of the road. You won't need to worry about missing those small details on the road such as license plates.
- G-Sensor for Emergency File Saving: The G-sensor is a gravity sensor that will sense any collision, swerve, or hard braking, then automatically lock the current video so it cannot be overwritten.
- 8GB MicroSD Card Included: A 8GB microSD card is included in the package, so you can install the Orbit 500 in your car and start recording right way. Supports up to 32GB of external storage, around 3 hours of recording at 1080p.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Connect via-Wi-Fi for live view, playback, and to share recordings to your smartphone or tablet.
- Supports 24/7 Surveillance with OBD II Power Cable: Connect via OBDII port for continuous 24/7 recording to monitor your vehicle even when you're away. Designed with low voltage battery protection, if it detects your car battery falling below 11.6 volts, it will shut off automatically to protect it from draining fully.
- Full HD 1080P
- 120° FOV
- Wi-Fi for Instant File Sharing
- G-Sensor for Emergency File Saving
- Supports 32GB, 8GB MicroSD Card Included
- 24/7 Surveillance with OBD II Power Cable
Showing - Of Reviews