The Perle SR-1110-SFP-XT DIN Rail Media Converter transparently connects UTP copper to fiber in industrial grade operating temperatures -40F to +167F (-40C to +75C). Equipment found in traffic management, oil and gas pipelines, weather tracking, industrial and outdoor applications must function in temperatures that cannot be supported by a commercial based media converter. This Rate Converting Media Converter is ideal for use with industrial devices subjected to harsh environments and severe temperatures such as security cameras, wireless access points, alarms, traffic controllers, sensors and tracking devices.
- Extend the data transmission distance of IP-based devices by connecting their 10/100/1000Base-T Copper interface to gigabit fiber.
- Extend the distance of an existing industrial network by linking CAT5/6/7 cabling to multimode or single mode fiber.
- Protect Ethernet data from EMI noise and interference by inter-connecting your copper-Ethernet devices over fiber in industrial plants.
The pluggable fiber optics port allows for flexible network configurations using SFP transceivers supplied by Perle, Cisco or other manufacturers of MSA compliant SFPs.
Network Administrators can "see-everything" with Perle's advanced features such as Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDIX, Link Pass-Through, Fiber Fault Alert, and Loopback. This allows for more efficient troubleshooting and less on-site maintenance. These cost and time saving features, along with a lifetime warranty and free worldwide technical support, make the SR-1110-SFP-XT Rate Converting Media Converter the smart choice for IT professionals.
- 10/100/1000Base-T to 100Base-X or 1000Base-X
- Connect 10/100 devices to Fast Ethernet or Gigabit backbone
- Link copper to multimode or single mode fiber
- Empty slot for Cisco and other industry standard SFPs
- -40C to +75C (-40F to +167F) extended operating temperature
- Advanced Features: Link Pass-Through, Far-End Fault, Auto-MDIX
- Triple Power Input: Dual Terminal block power connector & T-Bus
Showing - Of Reviews