Premiertek Twisted Pair UTP Cat6a cables are used where protection from high noise environments are necessary, while efficiently maximizing data speeds up to 10Gbps. This makes these type of cables ideal for use in manufacturing facilities, hospitals, banks and other areas where performance and maximization of data is needed.
Cat6a cabling is designed for 10-Gigabit applications. Cat6a cables are able to reach distances up to 100 meters or 328 feet, while significantly improving on alien crosstalk.
Premiertek solid wire bulk cables are typically used for horizontal and backbone cable runs. Solid wire cables feature a single strand (metal wire) that's typically used for long distance runs when compared to stranded cables. These Cat6a bulk cables feature a CMR rated PVC jacket, pure bare copper wires, and exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 standards. All of our Cat6a bulk cables are UL listed #E510217 to ensure 100% authenticity. Therefore, installer can pass the certification such as Fluke (550MHz) without any problem.
- Conductors: 100% Oxygen-Free Solid Pure Copper
- CAT6A with 550MHz Fluke test passed
- 1000-foot of uncapped, twisted pair Ethernet cable (F/UTP)
- Available Color: Blue, White, Yellow (other colors available upon request)
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen Plenum Rated Jacket
- Cable designed to be installed in air handling spaces.
- Cat6 Certified Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 mbps (1000Base-T Gigabit).
- Conveniently packaged in a cardboard box with side outlet
- Four pairs
- Foil shielded
Showing - Of Reviews