Premiertek Direct Burial CAT5e FTP is used for applications that require the cable to be outdoors or directly in ground with or without the use of a conduit. Direct Burial CAT5e is made with a polyethylene (PE) jacket GEL infused to protect the cable from water, and extreme temperatures. Four color-striped pairs make it easy to install and reduces alien crosstalk. This cable can be measured and cut to exact distances, then terminated to a connector, jack, or patch panel. This CAT5e cable is certified and fluke tested for gigabit Ethernet and 450Mhz.
- U/V Resistant and Water Proof HDPE Insulated LDPE Jacket
- Thick Polyethylene (PE) Protective Jacket for Indoor/Outdoor use
- Color: Black
- Cat5E Certified Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 mbps (1000Base-T Gigabit).
- 1000-foot of uncapped, foil shielded Twisted Ethernet cable (F/UTP)
- Copper Clad Aluminum/Copper Clad Alloy (CCA) construction
- Four pairs conductors
- Filler: PE cross
- Drain wire: Yes
- Rip cord: Yes
Showing - Of Reviews