The Silex DS-600 is designed to easily connect and share USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices over a network. Printers, Scanners, Disk Drives, Cameras, Card Readers, or virtually any other USB device can be now be enabled with network capability. It allows flexibility to place the USB device anywhere on the network instead of needing to be attached directly to the computer, and multiple users can access the USB device.
- High Performance 1 GHz CPU
- 10/100/1000Base Ethernet port
- A USB 3.0 SUPERSPEED port supporting USB bus power for devices
- A Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port supporting USB bus power for devices
- High Speed Isochronous USB transfer for streaming applications
- Enterprise Security
- Ideal for Virtual Environments
- High-Performance data throughput due to optimized performance and Gigabit connection: Extremely powerful CPU (1 GHz) and one USB3.0 SUPERSPEED (Type A) and one USB2.0 Hi-Speed port (TypeA)
- Enterprise Security Features:
- IEEE 802.1X authentication DS-600 supports IEEE 802.1X authentication, and it can be used for a network environment, which requires enterprise authentication. Supported authentication: EAP-TLS, PEAP (PEAPv0), EAP-TTLS
- Data encryption (AES256bit) Data encryption is supported over network routes. It processes network transfer safely for data requiring high security.
- Isochronous Transfer mode USB devices such as Webcams or USB speakers, which require consecutive and real-time data transmission, can also be used in a network environment. DS-600 supports both Full Speed and High Speed.
- Standard TCP/IP printing (LPR/RAW) DS-600 supports generally-used network printing protocols: "Raw mode printing" and "LPR printing". DS-600 can be available as a print server when it is connected to a printer.
- NAS (Network Attached Storage) functions Storages such as USB hard disk drives can be used as NAS. When storages with specific formats are simply connected to DS-600, they will be available as NAS in the network. Supported formats: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32
- Simple configuration Silex free software "Device Server Setup" (available at Silex web site) gives easy-setup. Users just need to answer questions on the screen and the configuration will be easily done.
- ECO mode When DS-600 is not used for a certain period of time, the USB bus power feeding is turned off to save energy. It increases power-saving efficiency. The USB bus power feeding automatically restarts upon use.
- USB-Hubs DS-600 is compatible with USB-Hubs, allowing to increase the number of connectable USB devices.
Showing - Of Reviews