Add serial communication support to your desktop computer or Small Form Factor (SFF) system, using this serial card. RS-232 (DB9) support enables control and communication with a serial peripheral device.
Install this card to enable the continued use of legacy serial devices, preventing down time and avoiding costly upgrades. The PCIe serial card is ideal for system upgrades in a wide range of applications for logistics, manufacturing, and freight sectors, and the IT industry, such as POS equipment, security systems, A/V installations, and more.
Connect with Ease
The RS-232 card features 16C1050 UART support, 256-byte FIFO (transmit/receive), bi-directional speeds up to 921.6 Kbps, low-profile bracket is included for SFF systems, and serial port LED status lights. In addition, it supports Windows and Linux systems for maximum compatibility.
11050-PC-SERIAL-CARD is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- PCIE TO SERIAL: Connect a serial RS232 (DB9) devices to a computer with this PC serial card. Features support for high performance 16C1050 UART. Monitor activity with the built-in LED status lights on the PCI express DB9 card
- DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Use this serial interface card to connect barcode readers/scanners, receipt printers, scales, PLCs, medical devices, etc. The UART PCIe card supplies 5V or 12V power over pin 9. Low-profile bracket is included
- APPLICATIONS: This card is ideal for IT applications such as server rooms, industrial control/automation, logistics, and laboratories. Continue using legacy hardware with this RS232 PCIe card. DB9 port accepts screw locking serial cables
- PC SERIAL CARD SPECS: 16C1050 UART
- Max Baud 921.6 Kbps
- 256 Byte FIFO
- COM Retention
- Supports Windows and Linux
- Asix AX99100 Chipset
- Odd/Even/Mark/Space/None Parity Modes
- 5/6/7/8/9 Data Bits
- PCIe 2.0 x1
- Low-profile Bracket Included
- THE IT PRO'S CHOICE: Designed and built for IT Professionals, this PCIe to RS232 card is backed for 2-years, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance
Showing - Of Reviews