Get fast, high-bandwidth connectivity with this cost-effective fiber network card. It adds two open SFP+ slots to your server or high-powered workstation, giving you an easy way to connect your server or workstation to a 10 Gigabit fiber network using the SFP+ modules of your choice.
Transfer files at faster speeds
Large file transfers, multimedia content and increased numbers of network users create constant pressures for more bandwidth in your network infrastructure. This fiber NIC lets you harness the speed and stability of a 10 Gigabit network. The NIC supports data transfers at up to 10Gbps per port, or up to 20Gbps per port in full-duplex mode.
Add scalable network connections to your server or workstation
The fiber NIC is compatible with most 10GbE SFP+ transceivers, giving you flexible configuration options to connect your computer directly to a fiber network at greater distances.
The card features two open SFP+ slots with support for interchangeable SFP+ modules, including the StarTech.com 10GBase-SR SFP+ Fiber Transceiver Module (SKU: SFP10GSRST). This gives you the option to use the modules that best suit your network needs based on distance and connector type. StarTech.com SFP+ Cables provide a dependable solution for linking telecom and data communications equipment, such as routers and switches.
Enhance your network capabilities
The 10 Gigabit network card features the Intel® 82599 chipset, designed to deliver the power, performance and enhanced capabilities you need for reliable network connections to your server or computer. The Intel chip offers many advanced features including Intel® Virtualization Technology for connectivity, PXE network boot support and up to 15K jumbo frame support.
The PEX20000SFPI is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Dual profile (LP bracket included)
- Up to 15K jumbo frame support
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Support for 802.3ad Link Aggregation
- Compliant with PCI Express Rev 2.0 specification, using PCIe x8 (or higher) slot
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3ae (10GBASE-LR/SR only) and IEEE 802.3aq (10GBASE-LRM)
- PXE network boot support
- Up to 20Gbps (full duplex) bandwidth per port
- Intel 82599 chipset with Intel? Virtualization Technology for connectivity
- Add two 10GbE SPF+ slots to server or workstation for fast, high bandwidth connectivity
Showing - Of Reviews