Increase your network speed
This PCIe network card lets you take advantage of improved bandwidth in data-intensive applications such as multimedia streaming and large file transfers. This fiber NIC offers data transfer rates of up to 10Gbps which improve speeds and reduces load times.
Scalable network connection
Featuring an open SFP+ slot, you have the flexibility to make changes as needed just by swapping the module in use, whether it is fiber, copper, or direct attach cables (DAC). The card complies with MSA, allowing use with modules from StarTech.com or 3rd parties that support MSA.
Enhance your existing hardware
The 10Gb network card easily connects via an available x4 PCI Express 3.0 expansion slot. The card is shipped with a standard-profile bracket and includes a low-profile bracket for installation in various types of computer chassis. It supports a wide variety of OSes including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
The PEX10GSFP is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- MAXIMUM THROUGHPUT: Increase your bandwidth up to 10 Gbps with this SFP+ card for enhanced data transfer rate using fiber optic cable; Reduce wait times for large file transfers, content sharing, network storage, or any other high bandwidth application
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: This PCIe network card has an open SFP+ slot that can accept any MSA-compliant module or direct attach cable (DAC). It opens the possibility to use multimode, single-mode, or even copper SFP+ modules
- SECURE INTERFACE: For security and privacy reasons a fiber network card is the ideal point-to-point network adapter; Eliminate EMI with a fiber connection and cover longer distances with fiber to host
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10Gbps open slot SFP+ port
- MMF, SMF, and Copper Support
- 9K Jumbo Frames
- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- PCIe 3.0 x4
- MSA Compliant
- Full Duplex
- Low Profile Bracket included
- Windows, macOS and Linux
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals' choice for over 30 years, this PCIe 10Gb open slot SFP+ card is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance
Showing - Of Reviews