This LC to LC Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable offers reliable connections for 40GBase-SR4, 100GBase-SR10, SFP plus and QSFP plus transceivers in your 40 and 100 Gigabit networks. With laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF), the patch cable is ideal for 850nm and 1350nm Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) and LED sources. High-speed connectivity on the aqua fiber-optic cable provides a high-bandwidth solution for your data centers or high-density applications. Fiber-optic patch cord is backward compatible with your existing 50/125 equipment, ensuring a reliable connection with legacy LANs. Cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame-retardant jacket to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat or in the event of a fire. Each OM4 fiber cable is also individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and reliability.
- OM4 FIBER CABLE: OM4 Laser-Optimized Multimode Fiber Cable delivers up to 100 Gbps Ethernet; Full-duplex zip-cord with color-coded TX/RX connectors for cabling servers and Storage Area Networks (SANs)
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 50/125?m fiber core/cladding is immune to EMI; Protective Aramid fiber sheath for improved tensile strength and crush resistance; LC/LC connectors with UPC polished ceramic ferrules for insertion loss below 0.3dB
- RATINGS AND RELIABILITY: Individually tested for signal integrity; LSZH jacket emits low-smoke and fumes if combusted; Attenuation value under 2.3dB/km meets or exceeds industry standards
- COMPATIBILITY: OM4 LC/LC multimode cable supports 1/10/40/100 Gbps for high-density network applications such as SANs, data servers, SFP+ and QSFP+ connections over 1000BASE-SX, 10GBASE-SR, 40GBASE-SR4, and 100GBASE-SR10
- SPECS: 15m (49ft); Color: Aqua (OM4); LC/LC UPC; 850nm or 1300nm LED/VCSEL; Modal Bandwidth: ?2000MHz?km at 850nm; Cable OD: 2.9mm; Bend Radius: Static 1.2in (3cm), Dynamic 2.4in (6cm); Backed for Life
Showing - Of Reviews