The push-and-pull tabs optimize accessibility and let you install or remove the connectors with one hand, without using additional tools. Plus, the slim uniboot design of the LC connectors saves space and improves cable management.
The MPO cable is housed in a plenum-rated jacket and is ideal for installations where CMP fire rating is required.
Each OM3 fiber cable has been individually tested for insertion loss and return loss. The full test report is included in each cable bag.
The MPO8LCPL1M from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- SPECS: 1m (3.3ft); Color: Aqua (OM3); 40 Gbps; MTP(F)/PC to 4x Duplex LC Breakout; 850nm or 1300nm VCSEL; Modal Bandwidth: ?2000MHz?km at 850nm; Cable OD: 3.0mm (MTP), 2.0mm (LC); Insertion Loss: ?0.5dB (MTP), ?0.2dB (LC)
- COMPATIBILITY: OM3 MTP/MPO multimode cable supports 40 Gbps for high-density network applications such as SANs, data servers, and QSFP+ transceivers; Connect from a 40GBase-SR4 QSFP+ module to four LC SFP+ transceivers
- RATINGS AND RELIABILITY: Individually tested for signal integrity; Test report included with each cable; Rated for plenum and in-wall installations; MTP/MPO and LC connectors with PC polished ends maintains low insertion loss
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: OFNP jacket emits low-smoke and fumes if combusted; 50/125?m fiber core/cladding is immune to EMI; MTP Push-Pull Tabs with Flexible Extensions facilitates convenient installation and removal
- OM3 FIBER CABLE: MTP(F)/PC to 4x LC/PC Duplex Breakout Multimode Fiber Cable features a single 40 Gbps connection to four LC duplex connectors; Ideal for high density connections between servers, switches, QSFP+ and SFP+ transceivers
Showing - Of Reviews