The SV231DD2DUA 2-port Dual DVI USB KVM Switch allows two PCs, each with dual DVI video outputs, to share two monitors, one microphone and set of speakers, one keyboard and one mouse as well as two other USB peripherals.
An ideal solution for graphic designers, CAD/CAM designers or educational and financial institutions, the dual view KVM Switch allows you to instantly switch back and forth between dual DVI display PCs at the touch of a button, while maintaining professional level video quality on both monitors. The dual DVI switch also features an integrated USB hub port that allows USB 2.0 peripherals such as thumb drives, external hard drives or web cams to be shared between attached systems - eliminating duplicate peripheral costs.
Please Note: This KVM switch supports DVI-D (digital) signaling only and it is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cabling across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections to ensure proper function. Please contact technical support if you require assistance identifying the proper cables.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3 year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- EDID retention - eliminates hassle when switching between computers as the KVM "remembers" monitor settings
- Combined or independent switching of audio ports
- Audible tone confirms port switching
- USB 2.0 hub for peripheral sharing (Thumb drives, external hard drives, web cams, etc.)
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (DVI-Digital)
- Front panel push-buttons and Hot-key functions for easy switching
Showing - Of Reviews