Add serial communication support to a Small Form Factor (SFF) or full-size system, using this two-port serial card. RS-232 (DB9) support enables control and communication with serial peripheral devices.
Install this card to enable the continued use of legacy serial devices, preventing down time and avoiding costly upgrades. The 2-port PCIe serial card is ideal for system upgrades in a wide range of applications for logistics, manufacturing, and freight sectors, and the IT industry, such as POS equipment, security systems, A/V installations, and more.
Connect with Ease
The RS-232 card features dual ports with 16C1050 UART support, 256-byte FIFO (transmit/receive), bi-directional speeds up to 921.6 Kbps per port, low-profile brackets are included for SFF systems, and serial port LED status lights. In addition, it supports Windows and Linux systems for maximum compatibility.
21050-PC-SERIAL-LP is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- PCIE TO SERIAL: Connect serial RS232 (DB9) devices to a computer with this low profile PC serial card; Features support for high performance 16C1050 UART on both DB9 male ports; Monitor activity with the built-in LED status lights on the PCI express DB9 card
- DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Use this serial interface card to connect barcode readers/scanners, receipt printers, scales, PLCs, medical devices, etc; The UART PCIe card supplies 5V or 12V power over pin 9; Full-profile bracket included
- APPLICATIONS: This card is ideal for IT applications such as server rooms, industrial control/automation, logistics, and laboratories; Continue using legacy hardware with this RS232 PCIe card; DB9 ports accept screw locking serial cables
- DUAL SERIAL PORT CARD SPECS: 16C1050 UART, Max Baud 921.6 Kbps per Port, 256 Byte FIFO, COM Retention, Supports Windows/Linux, ASIX AX99100 Chipset, Odd/Even/Mark/Space/None Parity Modes, 5/6/7/8/9 Data Bits, PCIe 2.0 x1, Low-Profile Brackets Installed
- THE IT PRO'S CHOICE: Designed and built for IT Professionals, this PCIe to RS232 card is backed for 2-years, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance
Showing - Of Reviews