With data bandwidth of up to 480 Mbps and no software installation required, the USB extender over Cat5e, Cat6, or Cat7 offers a fast, easy, and versatile solution for business or industrial applications with durable metal housing, an included surface-mounting bracket kit and simple plug-and-play installation.
Plus, the 100m USB extender provides up to the full 500 mA of power (with the use of an external power adapter at the remote end) allowing for greater compatibility with bus-powered USB devices.Compatible with older USB devices
Connecting older peripherals isn't a problem. This versatile USB over network extender is backward compatible with legacy USB 1.0 devices. The USB over ethernet hub enables almost any kind of USB device to be placed at remote locations away from the host computer.The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales
The USB2002EXT2NA is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- USB 2.0 EXTENDER: Connect 2 USB devices up to 330ft/100m over CAT5e/CAT6 RJ45 ethernet network cable w/ data transfer rates up to 480Mbps; Status LEDs for power, activity, link & host connectivity
- CONNECT REMOTE USB DEVICES: The USB extender creates a 2 port hub to remotely access USB devices like printers, cameras, plotters, keyboard/mouse, displays, & CCTV systems at a convenient location
- INDUSTRIAL USB EXTENDER: Built w/ durable extruded aluminum construction for high wear & tear environments w/ mounting brackets incl; provides 8kV/16kV Contact/Air Electrostatic Discharge protection
- POWERED USB EXTENDER KIT: The included power adapter connects to the local transmitter and enables each remote USB port to provide 5V, 500mA of power
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: The multi sub extender features driverless installation & is compatible w/ major operating systems incl. Windows, macOS, Linux; Backwards Compatible with USB 1.0 and USB 1.1 devices
Showing - Of Reviews