The QFXQSFPDAC3M is a Juniper QFX-QSFP-DAC-3M compatible direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that's designed, programmed and tested to work with Juniper® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper QSFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency QSFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Low power 40GbE DAC also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules and transceivers
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Backed by a lifetime warranty on the life of the module itself, not the life of your switch; our modules won't void your OEM warranty and supported by our Tech Advisors 5/24
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Juniper routers and switches
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 3m (9.8ft)
- 40 Gbps
- Passive Twinax (Copper)
- 2 x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector
- 100 Ohm Impedance
- 30 AWG Wire Gauge
- PVC Cable Jacket
- Hot swappable
- MSA Compliant
- 100% JUNIPER QFX-QSFP-DAC-3M COMPATIBLE DAC: 40G direct attach cable works with Juniper switches and is MSA compliant
Showing - Of Reviews