The MTP connector provides twelve times the density of an SC connector and saves circuit card and rack space. Plus, the push-and-pull tabs optimize accessibility and let you install or remove the connectors with one hand, without having to use additional tools.
The MTP to MTP cable is housed in a plenum-rated jacket and is ideal for installations where CMP fire rating is required.
Each OM3 fiber cable has been individually tested for insertion loss and return loss. The full test report is included in each cable bag.
The MPO12PL5M from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- SPECS: 5m (16.4ft); Color: Aqua (OM3); 40 Gbps; MTP(F)/PC to MTP(F)/PC; 12-Fiber Type-A Straight Pinout; 850nm or 1300nm VCSEL; Modal Bandwidth: ?2000MHz?km at 850nm; Cable OD: 3.0mm; Insertion Loss: ?0.5dB, Return Loss: ?20dB; Backed for Life
- COMPATIBILITY: OM3 Multimode cable with MTP connectors supports 40 Gbps for high-density network applications such as SANs, data servers, and QSFP+ transceivers
- RATINGS AND RELIABILITY: Individually tested for signal integrity; Test report included with each cable; Rated for plenum and in-wall installations; 12-fiber MTP/MPO connectors with PC polished ends keeps insertion loss below 0.5dB
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: OFNP jacket emits low-smoke and fumes if combusted; 50/125?m fiber core/cladding is immune to EMI; MTP Push-Pull Tabs with Flexible Extensions facilitates convenient installation and removal
- OM3 FIBER CABLE: MTP/MPO Plenum-Rated OM3 Multimode Fiber Cable delivers up to 40 Gbps; This 12-fiber cable supports different networking devices at varying speeds; Ideal for high density connections to servers, switches, and Storage Area Networks (SANs)
Showing - Of Reviews