The QSFPH40GACU5 is a Cisco QSFP-H40G-ACU5M compatible direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that's designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco® brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This Active Twinax copper cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper QSFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency QSFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Low power 40GbE DAC also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules and transceivers
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the cable itself, not your equipment; our cables won't void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24.
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Cisco routers and switches
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 5m (16.4ft)
- 40 Gbps
- Active Twinax (Copper)
- 2x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector
- 100 Ohm Impedance
- 30 AWG Wire Gauge
- PVC Cable Jacket
- Hot swappable
- MSA Compliant
- 100% CISCO QSFP-H40G-ACU5M COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco switches like Firepower, ASR1000, ASR9000, C9300, C3650 and others
Showing - Of Reviews