This DVI to USB 3.0video capture device records high-definition DVI video to your computer. With an aluminum enclosure, this device is built strong for fixed-location or on-the-go capture. It offers a separate 3.5 mm audio input for accompanying audio or voice-overs, and a DVI pass-through port for connecting a monitor to review the video as it's captured.
Capture HD video at 1080p 60fps
Record 1080p video at 60fps (frames per second),to save your content so it can be shared, stored, or edited. Capture from security equipment, control rooms, medical, or other industrial DVI devices, directly to your computer.
Easy video recording on Windows and Mac
The included software makes recording easy. Using a widely adopted codec, videos saved in StreamCatcher™ work with almost any video player and require no converting or editing.
Live stream on Windows
On Windows, you can live broadcast your video over the internet, using Twitch™ or other third-party video streaming platforms, with the included software.
DirectShow compatibility on Windows
With this capture device, you're not tied to the included software. You can record raw/lossless video using any third-party DirectShow™ compatible software, such as Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
Capture video from HDMI®, VGA or DVI devices
This versatile DVI capture device works with HDMI to DVI and VGA to DVI adapters, so you can record video from an HDMI or VGA source.
The USB32DVCAPRO is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Includes a DVI pass-through port for a monitor to watch your video as it is captured
- Separate 3.5 mm audio input for added voice commentary or audio track
- Raw/lossless video capture ensuring DirectShow? compatibility on Windows devices
- Wide device playback support with universally encoded video files
- Seamless picture quality with USB 3.0 bandwidth enabling you to capture 1080p video at 60 FPS
Showing - Of Reviews