A cost-effective extension and flexible performance
The Gigabit fiber media converter provides a cost-efficient way to connect your Ethernet network to remote devices over a fiber backbone. It features an open SFP slot that lets you choose the MSA-compliant Gigabit SFP that best suits your fiber connection mode (single / multimode) and distance requirements.
A versatile way to connect different networks
Fully compatible with10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet networks, thefiber media converter supports auto negotiation to bridge different speed networks and devices to a Gigabit fiber network.It provides versatile connectivity to your existing networks and devices, allowing you tomaximize the usage and performance of legacy equipment.
Installation is fast and easy
The unmanagedfiber media converter has a standalone design with simple plug-and-play set-up to ensure fast and easy installation. Compact in size, the converter gives you flexible installation options - including a wall mounting option.
The MCM1110SFP is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports IEEE 802.1q Tag VLAN pass through
- 9K Jumbo Frame supported
- Durable metal housing
- Auto MDIX
- Link Fault Pass (LFP) supported
- Compact standalone design and wall mounting option for easy and convenient installation
- 10/100/1000 Mbps compatible RJ45 port supports auto negotiation to bridge different network speeds and devices to a Gigabit fiber network
- Gigabit Open SFP slot to customize the network extension distance to your requirements with virtually any MSA-compliant multi or single mode transceiver
- Convert between an RJ45 copper Ethernet connection and a fiber optic connection to extend your network cost-effectively
Showing - Of Reviews