The QSFP40GAO7M is an MSA compliant optical quad small form-factor pluggable (QSFP+) cable that is designed, programmed and tested to work with 40 GbE compatible switches and routers. This AOC QSFP+ cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications (4 x 10GbE) connected through QSFP+ ports. It is a low-power, low-latency cable that is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
The fiber QSFP+ cable is lighter and more flexible than QSFP+ direct-attach cables, making it ideal for installation in tight spaces and over longer distances. It is designed for high-speed interconnects and is great for point-to-point across-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed for life by StarTech.com for the life of the module itself, not your equipment; our cables won't void your warranty and supported by our Tech Advisors 5/24
- DESIGNED FOR SERVER ROOMS: A convenient alternative to transceivers inside and between racks. Factory termination means high performance & reliability, with less maintenance
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 7m Active Optical Cable
- 40 Gbps
- Active Optical Fiber
- 2x QSFP+ Pluggable Connector
- PVC Cable Jacket
- Hot swappable
- MSA Compliant
- MSA UNCODED ACTIVE OPTICAL CABLE (AOC): Works with MSA compliant switches the accept uncoded transceivers and modules
Showing - Of Reviews